Auscon Feather Patch Concrete Wall Repair FC-5 48x Bags
Auscon Feather Patch Concrete Wall Repair FC-5
Auscon FC 5 Feather Patch is a state-of-the-art concrete wall repair, designed for the most challenging repair applications. FC 5 is a durable and chemically advanced concrete repair system. It has ultra- low shrinkage is chloride and aluminium free and only requires the addition of water to form a concrete patching repair, suitable for concrete and masonry walls.
Application Advantages & Solutions
- Tunnel lining
- Bridge repair
- Building repairs
- Concrete repairs
- Structural Masonry repairs
- Beam repairs
- Retaining walls
- Precast Concrete
- Road maintenance
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel.
- Allow to mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Allow to Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform Water may be added within the ratio limits.
- Priming using Auscon Bond 007 Primer is recommended.
- Priming by saturation to the surface using water prior to application is also acceptable.
- A perimeter edge of at least 10 mm depth must be provided around the area for application.
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils and surface contaminants.
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting.
- All defective host substrate must be removed prior to application.
- Defective material includes cracked or structurally weakened surfaces.
- A concrete corrosion expert must be consulted for critical projects or structural applications.
- Host concrete must be roughened and aggregate exposed to ensure good bond.
- Priming with epoxy primers which prevent vapour transmission is not recommended
- Priming using Auscon Bond 007 Primer is recommended
- Priming by saturation to the surface using water prior to application is also acceptable
- The mix water’s temperature should be kept as low as possible to prevent the grout from hydrating too rapidly.
- As with the water temperature, the higher the air temperature the more quickly the grout hydrates and sets.
Storage & Clean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing, Store in cool dry conditions. Shelf Life is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag, Pallet 48 bags per pallet, Pallet weight 990kg, (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.