Auscon Floor Screed Cement & Sand Mix FS-35 48x Bags
Auscon Floor Screed Cement & Sand Mix FS-35
Auscon FS Floor tilers’ screed is 1 to 3 cement and sand mix, it is used under surfaces prior to the installation of tiles and paver, it can be waterproofed over and its used internally and externally and finishes to hard smooth finish.
Application Advantages & Solutions
- Used on top of concrete sub floors
- Used under Natural stone & Ceramic Tiles
- Pedestrian walkways
- Patching Concrete floors
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel.
- Allow to mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Allow to Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform Water may be added within the ratio limits
- All surfaces must be primed using Auscon Bond 007 Primer.
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils and surface contaminants.
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting.
- All defective host substrate must be removed prior to application
- The mix water’s temperature should be kept as low as possible to prevent the grout from hydrating too rapidly.
- As with the water temperature, the higher the air temperature the more quickly the grout hydrates and sets.
Storage & Clean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing, Store in cool dry conditions. Shelf Life is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag, Pallet 48 bags per pallet, Pallet weight 990kg, (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.
Auscon FS 35 – has been independent NATA laboratory tested to validate the performance outlined in the technical data table. Auscon products are manufactured using ISO 9001 Certified Processes.