Auscon General Purpose Non-shrink Grout GP-50 48x Bags
Auscon General Purpose Non-shrink Grout GP-50
Auscon GP 50 new generation General Purpose Non-Shrink Grout. ne component cement blended powder which requires only the addition of water to form a high strength cementitious grout that can reach up to 75MPa. It is a pump-able, shrinkage compensated product suitable for civil engineering applications. It incorporates specially graded aggregates and advanced polymers to form a non shrink cementitious grout.
Application dvantages & olutions
- Long pump life
- Precast grouting
- General grouting
- Low permeability
- Columns and slabs
- Shrinkage compensated
- Bridge repair
- Building repair
- Rail construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete structures
- Rail repairs and shutdowns
- Dam construction and repair
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform Water may be added within the ratio limits
Once the site is ready for material pumping, t is important to pump grout continuously to avoid the formation of air pockets and blockages.
- GP 50 may be poured or pumped into place
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils, surface contaminants and weakened surfaces
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting
- Check formwork for leaks prior to mixing and application of grout
- Do not exceed the maximum application thickness specified in the data table for any wet layer
- Consult Auscon Australia for further information about aggregate addition for large volume pours
- The mix water temperature should be kept as low as possible to prevent the grout from hydrating rapidly
- The higher the air temperature the faster the grout hydrates and sets
Storage & lean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing Store in cool dry conditions. Product shelf Life is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag Pallet 48 bags per pallet Pallet weight 990kg (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.
Auscon GP 50 – has been independent NATA laboratory tested to validate the performance outlined in the technical data table. Auscon products are manufactured using ISO 9001 Certified Processes.
|Auscon GP-50 Brochure||22/07/2019||130.47KB||download|
|Auscon GP-50 Product Data Sheet||22/07/2019||124.62KB||download|
|Auscon GP-50 Safety Data Sheet||22/07/2019||227.36KB||download|