Auscon High Build Concrete Repair HB-40 48x Bags
Auscon High Build Concrete Repair HB-40
HB 40 High Build Concrete Repair is a trowelable, easy to apply product suitable for high build concrete patching. It incorporates advanced polymer additives and has ultra-high durability, is dual shrinkage compensated and high strength. It only requires the addition of water. When cured it's designed to provide compatible strength for a range of concrete and masonry repair applications.
Application Advantages & Solutions
- Marine tructures
- Floor repair & toppings
- Structural concrete repair
- Bridge repair
- Beam repairs
- Retaining walls
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform
- Water may be added within the ratio limits
- Water Ratio Limits:
- Water Addition 2.6 to 3.0 litres per 20kg bag
- Application Thickness - 10 to 80mm
Applying mixed material
Work small amounts of mixed material into the surface do not exceed thickness of 80mm in any wet layer.
- Priming using Auscon Bond 007 Primer is recommended
- Priming by saturation to the surface using water prior to application is also acceptable
- A perimeter edge of at least 10mm depth must be provided around the area for application
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils and surface contaminants
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting
- All defective host substrate must be removed prior to application
- Defective material includes cracked or structurally weakened surfaces
- A concrete corrosion expert must be consulted for critical projects or structural applications
- Host concrete must be roughened and aggregate exposed to ensure good bond
- Priming with epoxy primers which prevent vapour transmission is not recommended
Storage & lean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing Store in cool dry conditions. Product shelf ife is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag Pallet 48 bags per pallet Pallet weight 990kg (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.
Auscon HB 40 – has been independent NATA laboratory tested to validate the performance outlined in the technical data table. Auscon products are manufactured using ISO 9001 Certified Processes.