Auscon Self Levelling Cement SL-50 48x Bags
Auscon Self Levelling Cement SL-50
Auscon SL 50 is a blend of Portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and additives designed to give a selflevelling finish as a floor underlay. It is self-levelling, rapid setting and open to light foot traffic in 4 hours. superior crack resistance due to low shrinkage and exceptional bond.
Suitable for indoor applications. hen a protected second layer is applied over the top of Auscon SL 50. It is pumpable or can be mixed with shear blade mixer and placed to a thickness up to 50mm. It can also be feather edge finished.
Application Advantages & Solutions
- Shopping malls
- Exhibition malls
- Concrete sub floors
- Under natural stone & ceramic tiles
- Under vinyl & carpet
- Commercial building
- Pedestrian walkways
- Underlayment for all floor-covering
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform
- Water may be added within the ratio limits
Water Ratio Limits:
- Water Addition 5.0 to 5.4 litres per 20kg bag
- Application Thickness - feather edge up to 50mm
Once the site is ready for material pumping, t is important to pump grout continuously to avoid the formation of air pockets and or blockages.
- All surfaces must be primed using Auscon Bond Primer
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils and surface contaminants
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting
- The mix water temperature should be kept as low as possible to prevent the SL 50 from hydrating too rapidly
- The higher the air temperature the faster SL 50 hydrates and sets
Storage & Clean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing Store in cool dry conditions. helf ife is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag Pallet 48 bags per pallet Pallet weight 990kg (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.
Auscon 50 – has been independent NATA laboratory tested to validate the performance outlined in the technical data table. Auscon products are manufactured using ISO 9001 Certified Processes.