Auscon Super High Strength Non-shrink Grout SHS-120 48x Bags
Auscon Super High Strength Non-shrink Grout SHS-120
Auscon SHS 120 is a one component cement powder which requires only the addition of water to form a super high trength non shrink cementitious grout. It is a pump-able and shrinkage compensated grout suitable for civil engineering applications. It incorporates specially graded aggregates and advanced new generation polymers to form a cementitious grout.
Application dvantages & olutions
- High low
- Non- hrink
- Long pump life
- Low permeability
- Shrinkage compensated
- Bridge repair
- Building repair
- Rail construction
- Dam construction
- Concrete structures
- Concrete runway repairs
- Repair concrete structures
- Place 80% of the water into the mixing vessel
- Slowly add 70% of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Then add the final 20% of portable water to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 1 minute
- Add the remainder of the powder to the mixing vessel
- Mix for 3-4 minutes or until uniform Water may be added within the ratio limits
Applying Mixed Material
Work small amounts of mixed material onto the surface. Do not exceed thickness of 80mm in any wet layer.
Once the site is ready for material pumping, It is important to pump grout continuously to avoid the formation of air pockets and or blockages.
- Priming by saturation to the surface using water prior to application is also acceptable
- All surfaces must be free from dust, oils and surface contaminants.
- This may require cleaning or high-pressure water blasting
- The mix water temperature should be kept as low as possible to prevent the grout from hydrating too rapidly
- The higher the air temperature the faster grout hydrates and sets
Storage & Clean up
Clean tools and surfaces using clean water prior to curing Store in cool dry conditions. Shelf Life is 6 months.
Bag 20kg paper bag Pallet 48 bags per pallet Pallet weight 990kg (including pallet)
In the interest of the environment, please dispose empty bag and materials in accordance with local regulations.
Auscon SHS 120 – has been independent NATA laboratory tested to validate the performance outlined in the technical data table. Auscon products are manufactured using ISO 9001 Certified Processes.