Bartell 20660 Grizzly Trowel Blades Finishing 36inch
Bartell Standard Grizzly Blades Finishing 4 Pack
One bear of a blade.
Bartell Morrison’s new “Grizzly Finish Blades.” Finishing blades now 20% thicker at no extra cost, providing a longer lasting, more durable trowel blade. With less down time and less materials used, the contractor will save on money and time.
· Finishing blades are used after the floating process is complete.
· Rectangle in shape, the opposite long sides serve as the finishing edges, pitched during use to apply more pressure than float blades do in order for the concrete surface to be compacted.
· With each successive pass of the finishing blades, the pitch angles are increased slightly to allow for greater pressure on the concrete. Applications
- Used for two or more passes for final finish of concrete to create an exceptionally flat and durable surface.
- Once the surface has been 'floated', the blades are changed to finishing blades.
- The finishing stage should not be started until the surface of the concrete is dry.
- A few passes with the finish blades may be needed in order to achieve the desired results.
- Metric hardware supplied with every box of 4 Grizzly blades.
- #20660 6″ x 14″ (15.2 cm x 35.6 cm) Finish Blade, Previously 20414. Fits Machine: B436 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS74 Ride-On Trowel, and TS78 Ride-On Trowel.
- #20662 6″ x 18″ (15.2 cm x 45.7 cm) Finish Blade Previously 20410. Fits Machine: B446 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS88 Ride-On Trowel, and TS96 Ride-On Trowel.