Bartell SP8G Honda GX160 8inch Scarifier
Bartell SP8G Honda Petrol 8" Scarifier
For any surface, for any coating, the SP8 performs with great versatility. It offers high speed, accurate surface preparation at an economical price. The SP8 utilizes a variety of hardened steel or tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) cutters in cage set ups geared for specific needs. Choose from air, gas or electric power supplies.
- 8″ (200mm) working width.
- 2" (50mm) dust extraction port.
- Fine cutting depth adjustment.
- Tri-tube handle for strength, front carry bar eases transport.
- Light weight for easy maneuverability.
- Convenient engine stop switch.
- Hexagonal drive-shaft and sealed bearings for longer life.
- Isolation mounts to ease operator vibration.
- Cleaning and texturing concrete and asphalt.
- Removal of paint, rust, grease, ice deposits, line markings, and concrete laitance.
- Concrete reduction and scabbing.
- Removal of roof chippings.
- Grooving applications.
- Cleaning concrete form-work and shuttering.
- Non-slip finishes.
- Removal of concrete and plaster droppings.
- Cutters and Cage Not Included.
Bartell SP8G 8" Petrol Scarifier
Depth Per Pass
Working Distance from Wall