Blastrac Dust Collector 230V/50Hz incl hose BDC1216
The Blastrac BDC-1216 is specifically designed for the tough environment of concrete dust collection, however can be used for any dry material handling needs. The high strength plastic construction will not dent or rust and is ideal for the professional contractor.
Two motors deliver superior power while the specially designed filter and manual filter shaker provide extended operation without exposure to the filtration system. A quick-release dust pan can be operated by a single foot and released easily for disposal. A HEPA option is available along with a bagging system in the dust pan for volatile materials or simply a cleaner disposal. The dual motor system produces a maximum air flow of 190 CFM and a maximum static pressure of 84 Inches of H20.
The Blastrac BDC-1216 can be used for hand grinding, tuc-pointing, crack chasing, small shot blasters and diamond grinders when a dry dust free environment is desirable. This vac is a tough, economic solution for the professional contractor.
Features & Benefits:
- Runs on 120 volts
- For use with hand tools, small scarifiers, shot blasters and grinders
- Max air flow 184 CFM
- Noise rating to 76 dBA
- HEPA filter option is available
- Static Pressure - Maximum 80 in. H2O
- Air Flow - 184 cfm maximum
- Bag Capacity - 40 Liters
- Voltage - 120 V, 1ø, 60 Hz
- Amperage - 13A
- Power Cord - 28 ft. (8.5m)
- Hose Connection - 2 in. (51mm)
- Dimensions - L 25 in. x W 22.5 in. x H 40 in. (635mm x 572mm x 1016mm)
- Weight - 88 lbs (40kg)