Blastrac Hand Held Shot Blaster 1-5HH
Click Image for Gallery
The 1-5HH is a versatile hand tool shot blaster that is perfect to work on small or hardly accessible areas. It's a small and compact shot blaster but still very efficient and concrete surfaces.
The Blastrac 1-5HH is a versatile hand tool shot blaster that is perfect to work on small or hardly accessible areas. It's a small and compact shot blaster but still very efficient. The 1-5HH hand held shot blasting machine is ideal for processing both concrete and steel surfaces. This hand held tool can be used with the range of Blastrac steel shot and steel grit and is almost dust free when connected to the appropriate Blastrac dust collection system.
Blastrac shot blasters create minimum vibrations and are easy to move around and can turn at a 360° angle.
Blastrac shot blasters are most of the time transported from job site to job site. Our shot blasters are heavy duty and strongly fabricated to create minimum downtime.
Every Blastrac shot blaster should be connected to a Blastrac industrial dust collector. This means that you are able to work dust free, creating a safe working environment.
Depending on the type of surface you want to blast and the result you want to leave behind you can choose different types of abrasives, all are available at Blastrac.
Available In Several Sizes
Depending on the type of projects you are working on, you want to use a shot blaster that is most cost effective in the long term. Ask us for advice!
Our shot blasters, like any other Blastrac machine, do not use any chemicals or waste valuable drinking water.
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Highly versatile machine, appropriate for many job site sizes.
- High quality and strong fabrication.
- Reliable machine provided with latest technology.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
- Easy to transport, handle and use.
- Can be used for floor preparation / renovation / maintenance and decorative purposes.
- Working Width mm - 125
- Max Blasting Capacity m2/h - 12
- Weight Kg - 9.5
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm - 480 x 195 x 350
- Drive System - Manual
- Push / Pull Operation - Push
- Motor Type - Electric
- Power Output kW - 1.4
- Voltage volts - 230
- Current amp - 16
- Frequency Hz - 50
- Phase Type - Single Phase
- Application Surface - Steel / Concrete / Asphalt