Blastrac Hydraulic Scarifier Diesel BMP-335GHY
The Blastrac® BMP-335GHY scarifier is a heavy-duty machine designed and manufactured for the most demanding of jobs. With variable speed, forward and reverse, this heavy-weight performer can be maneuvered or driven without the scarifying drum engaged.
An easy-lift system lowers and raises the drum, and fine-height cutting adjustments are stayed in position with controls that are easily accessible to the operator. This unit is comfortable to use, easy to move and creates minimal vibrations.
Heavyweight for increased performance, this synchronous-belt driven unit has 2 independent, hydraulic brake motors for adjustable feed speed, and is ideal for marking removal on airports and roads; preparation of large surfaces: etching, cleaning, coating removal, grooving, descaling, derusting (ship decks, tanks).
- Dust free when connected to the BDC-3140DBP
- 2 Independent hydraulic brake motors
- New foot-pedal-equipped drive system
- Self-propelled, no need to push it, even when going up inclines!
- Adjustable braking device
- Double, micrometric adjustment of the scarifying depth: no risk of underground deterioration, better precision
- Several tooling options for diversified applications
- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Heavy weight for increased scarifying performances
- New drive system equipped with a pedal. Machine can drive on power without a working drum
- When motor is on, machine is moving forward automatically, no need to push it (335 models only)
- Adjustable braking device, lateral drum loading
- Micrometric and memorized adjustment of the working depth: no underground deterioration
- Variable speed, forward & backward motion (335 models only)
- User friendly design, comfortable to use with low vibrations, easy to manoeuvre
- Blasting Width - 13.2 in. (335mm)
- Production Capacity - 570 sq. ft./hr.
- Drum Diameter - 8.5 in.
- Drum Speed - 1000 rpm
- Engine - 15 hp Hatz Diesel
- Drum Motor - 15 hp hydraulic
- Drive Motor - 2 hy hydraulic'
- Dust Hose Connection - 3 in. (76mm)
- Dimensions - L 59 in. x W 24 in. x H 37.5 in. (1498mm x 609mm x 952mm)
- Weight - 895 lbs (406kg), excluding drum