Blastrac Pulse Dust Collector M 230V 50/60Hz BDC1114P
Click Image for Gallery
The Blastrac BDC-1114 compact dust collection system is designed for continuous use with hand tools and small grinding machines. It offers great maneuverability with over-sized rear wheels and swiveling front wheels.
Built of strong polyester plastic, the BDC-1114 is easy to clean, damage resistant, and lightweight to carry. This compact dust collector is equipped with two H star HEPA filters with a total of 8600 cm2 filtrating area, ideal for fine concrete dust. Can be used indoor and outdoor, wet with out paper filter bag or dry applications with filter bag.
This small powerful industrial vacuum is the perfect size for an operator of handheld tools that must utilize a dust collection system to satisfy environmental concerns. The operator can breathe easier while observing the work area, without the concern of air borne contaminants.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact size is easy to maneuver
- Swiveling front wheels with over sized rear wheels for great maneuverability
- Can be used indoor/outdoor
- Can be used for dry applications or wet (without filter)
- Made of tough, easy to clean polyester plastic
- Semi-automatic self cleaning system for longer filter life
- Offers virtually dust-free operation for most handheld tools and small grinding machines, when properly connected
- Dust Bin Capacity - 9 gal.(35 liters)
- Voltage - 240V, 50Hz, 1.2kW
- Filter - (2) M Class HEPA filters
- Cleaning - Electromagnetic pulse cleaning system
- Power Cord - 26 ft. (8m)
- Dust Hose Connection - 1.37 in. (35mm)
- Dust Hose - 14 ft (4.3m)
- Dimensions - L 22 in (560mm) x W 15.75 (400mm)
- Weight - Net 28 lbs. (12.7kg)