Blastrac Scarifier Honda Petrol BMP-265B
Working width: 265 mm | The BMP-265B scarifier is powered by a high performance petrol motor. It has a powerful machine that is perfectly suited for medium and even large applications.
Powered by a high performance petrol motor, the Blastrac BMP-265B scarifier is ideally for medium and large sized applications. The BMP-265B benefits from an ergonomic design, the braking system with a steer handle will slow down the machine itself. For a user friendly high performance scarifying machine. The BMP-265B scarifier is almost dust free when connected to the appropriate Blastrac dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of scarifiers and cutters, which give the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
Easy to manoeuvre, minimum vibrations and everything you need to control the machines is within arm’s reach. The handles and lifting eyes make it easy to transport.
Precise Height Adjustment
The working depth of the drum with cutting / milling tools is easily adjustable, and precise to the millimetre. This means no underground deterioration.
Centred Down Force
All Blastrac scarifies are built in a way that all the weight of the machine is centred in order to create a maximum down force on the rotating drum.
Electric Or Petrol
All our scarifying models come in an electric or a petrol/diesel version to give you even more versatility.
Lateral Drum Loading
Blastrac scarifiers are especially designed so that the drum can easily be pulled out of the machine from the side, without having to move the machine.
Our scarifiers, like any other Blastrac machine, do not use any chemicals or waste valuable drinking water.
- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Heavy weight for increased scarifying performances
- New drive system equipped with a pedal. Machine can drive on power without a working drum
- When motor is on, machine is moving forward automatically, no need to push it (335 models only)
- Adjustable braking device, lateral drum loading
- Micrometric and memorized adjustment of the working depth: no underground deterioration
- Variable speed, forward & backward motion (335 models only)
- User friendly design, comfortable to use with low vibrations, easy to manoeuvre
- Several optional cutting tools for each different application
- Working width mm - 265
- Max. scarifying capacity m²/h - 120
- Cutter Speed RPM - 1500
- Weight Kg - 175
- Dimensions L x W x H mm - 1260 x 500 x 1160
- Push/Pull machine - Push
- Drive system - Manual
- Engine/Motor type - Honda petrol
- Application - Concrete / Stone / Asphalt