Blastrac Triple Head 11Kw 3X400V Blue Speed Control BMG-735PRO
The Blastrac BMG–735PRO is a triple head grinder designed for finishing large horizontal surfaces. This machine is standard equipped with a speed control system. It is an ideal machine for companies with high hygiene and safety standards such as food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. The BMG-735PRO triple head grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of triple head grinders and diamond products, which give the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
Easy to manoeuvre, minimum vibrations and user friendly control panel. Thanks to the height adjustable handles it is easy to keep control over the machine. Plug and grind!
3 Grinding Discs
The 3 planetary rotating dics in each Blastrac triple disc grinding machine allows maximum coverage and effective pressure distribution. The width of each grinding disc depends on the size of the machine.
Adapter Plate System
Our triple disc grinders are compatible with the patented Diamag magnetic adapter plates, where the diamond tools can be easily mounted on.
Perfect For Decorative Flooring
Our triple disc grinders are ideal for polishing and maintaining floors as well. Due to the adjustable pressure distribution a perfect polished finish can be achieved.
Dust Free Working Environment
Every Blastrac grinder should be connected to a Blastrac industrial dust collector. This means that you are able to work dust free, creating a safe working environment.
Our triple disc grinders, like any other Blastrac machine, do not use any chemicals or waste valuable drinking water.
- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ø 155 mm or Ø 185 mm or Ø 240 mm
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution
- User friendly and comfortable to use with low vibration
- No risk of underground deterioration
- Can work even in places with high hygiene and safety standards (food, pharmaceutical, medical industries)
- Perfect for decorative floor applications
- Convenient for dry and wet applications, indoor, outdoor
- Floating shroud with brush for every application
- Many optional tools, which are easy to change because of the patented DIAMAG system
- Working width mm - 700
- Working Speed RPM - 350-1100
- Weight Kg - 335
- Dimensions L x W x H mm - 1980 x 735 x 1180
- Push/Pull machine - Push
- Drive system - Hydraulic
- Engine/Motor type - Electric
- Power output kW - 11
- Voltage volts - 400
- Current amps - 22.5
- Frequency Hz - 50
- Phase type - 3 phase
- Application - Concrete / Stone / Marble / Asphalt
- Diamag Plate - EO7240 (x3)
- Grinding Shoes - BLSHOE (x18)