Crommelins 18" Bluebird Sod-Turf Cutter SC550
Where there is turf to remove, BlueBird's Sod-turf Cutter will cut up the competition. A four-wheel drive transmission, a low center of gravity, and a vibration-isolated handle make it the smoothest and most stable sod cutter on the market.
Its as easy as 1 - 2 - 3! Just choose a cutting depth and engage the blade, then choose ground speed and engage throttle lever. The Bluebird Sod Cutter has many new and improved features to make even the toughest job seem easy. Its simplistic design also makes service and maintenance easier with fewer parts.
All Bluebird equipment is powered by a Subaru engine, which offer 3 year warranty and come with a 12month BLUEBIRD manufacturers warranty.
- Automatically downshifts to restrict cutting in transport speeds, reducing stress on the drive system
- Soft Grip Rubber handle reduces vibration to the operator
- Simplified depth setting adjusts quickly and easily up to 2.5" (60mm) depth.
- Lightweight aluminum plate arms reduce vibration and feature maintenance-free ball bearings
- 5x Speeds (2x Cut speeds, 2x Transport, 1x Reverse)
- Strong steel frame
- Bearings - Permalube Sealed
- 10" semi-pnematic V-tractor tread wheels
- Up to 1404m²/hr - low speed productivity
- Up to 1822m²/hr - high speed productivity
- Government departments
- Engine Make: Subaru
- Engine:6.0hp EX17D
- Engine Features: Oil bath, with centrifugal clutch
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Fuel Tank (L): 3.6L
- Noise Level (dB @ 7m): 66db
- Operation Width (mm): 18" (458mm)
- Weight (kg): 150kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1370x610x910mm
- Manufacturers Warranty: 12 months
- Engine Warranty: 3 years