Crommelins 19" Bluebird Lawn Aerator 530
The Bluebird Lawn Aerator provides for ease of operation, optimum results and extended unit life. At the turn of a knob, the operator can preset the height of the rear wheels thereby controlling penetration depth of the hardened-steel, cylindrical tines. Adjustments in rear wheel height can also be made to assist machine stability and manoeuvrability.
Altering the Aerator’s mass when adjusting to differing soil conditions is simple. Instead of wasting time and water filling and/or emptying water tanks, two solid weights can easily be removed or added to offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
In keeping with Bluebird’s philosophy of building the longest possible working life into each unit, sealed ball bearings are used to mount the semi-pneumatic wheels to the front shaft while the solid-rubber rear wheels (moulded on cast-metal) are attached to the unit with roller bearings.
The use of a protected roller chain in the secondary drive to the tine assembly and front wheel is of special interest to operators in our dusty Australian conditions, as it reduces downtime considerably and also extends unit life. The plugs removed by the Bluebird Aerators are deposited back on the lawn where they break down and become top dressing.
All Bluebird equipment is powered by a Briggs & Stratton engine and come with a 12 month BLUEBIRD manufacturers warranty.
- 4.0hp Briggs and Stratton
- Reduction gearbox, 6:1 ratio
- Fold down handles for easy transportation and storage
- Ideal for the HIre Industry
- 30 x 2cm Coring tines (closed spoon design) hardened for long life
- Up to 3″ (75mm) cutting depth
- Aerating pattern 76-100mm
- Rotating tines for easy turning and manoeuvrability
- 2x 16kgs weights available to help soil penetration
- Front Wheels - 10″ semi-pneumatic
- Rear wheels - 8″ solid rubber
- Up to 2034m²/hr productivity
- Government departments
- Engine Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine: 4.0hp Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Features: 6:1 with Spring-loading belt idler. Handle Control
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Fuel Tank (L): 2.8L
- Noise Level (dB @ 7m): 67db
- Operation Width (mm): 19″ (480mm)
- Weight (kg): 131kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1220x736x1295mm
- Dimensions Folded (LxWxH): 1020x736x710mm
- Manufacturers Warranty: 12 months
- Engine Warranty: 3 years
- Operational Depth: Up to 3″