Flex High Torque Polisher for Large Painted Surfaces 250-1350rpm 180/250mm PE14-1-180
|Flex High Torque Polisher for Large Painted Surfaces 250-1350rpm 180/250mm PE14-1-180|
- Microprocessor electronics: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start protection and temperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (250 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Especially for processing large horizontal and vertical areas. For the automotive, maritime and aviation areas
- Polishes at extremely low revolutions and high torque, e.g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 250 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 180 mm
- No load speed: 250-1380 rpm
- Power input: 1400 watt
- Power output: 880 watt
- Tool fixture: M 14
- Size (L x H): 405x117 mm
- Cable length: 4,0 m
- Weight: 2,3 kg
|Torque Polisher for Large Painted Surface||15/05/2019||1.19MB||download|