Intex P2 Dust & Mist Masks Box of 12 S8822
Intex P2 Dust & Mist Masks Box of 12
P2 approved, maintenance free, dust and mist respirator with
Suitable for protection against dust, mists, fumes, thermally generated particles, metallic fume.
Comfortable Custom Seal Pre-formed nose-bridge minimises the risk of leaks and is fitted with an moulded aluminium nose-piece for additional sealing. Inner foam bridge provides superior comfort. Secure Custom Fit Soft textile elastic two-strap design with dual point attachment provides a comfortable and secure fit, eliminating the tight and tacky feel experienced with traditional rubber straps. Anti Heat & Moisture Large exhalation valve provides increased air flow making breathing cooler and more comfortable. Also helps to reduce eye-wear fogging and moisture build-up in the mask. Effortless Breathing Advanced three-layer technology provides greater cup strength and minimal breathing resistance.
- Australian Standard P2 approved
- Maintenance free, dust and mist respirator
- Two latex rubber straps for wearer comfort and simple fitting
- Adjustable metal nose piece for comfortable contoured fit
- The exhalation value makes breathing more comfortable and cooler.
- Inner foam bridge and metal nose piece provide superior seal and added comfort.
- Twin straps provide comfortable and secure fit.
- Exhalation valve making breathing easier and cooler 12 per box
- P2 rated filter to AS/NZ 1716:2012
- Each PlasterX Dust Mask is fully guaranteed
N95 AND P2 RESPIRATORS - THE DIFFERENCE?
The Difference between the N95 and the P2 classification for Respirator face masks is the N95 is the NiOSH (USA testing requirements.) and the P2 represents the EC (European testing requirements). In practice these differences have resulted in no impact on the level of protection to the wearer.
P2 masks aren't just effective against limiting the inhaling of smoke and dust particles, it turns out they're great for contagious airborne diseases.
"P2 masks are likely to provide some protection against the virus, but these must be fitted and worn properly," the NSW health department recommends.