Ligchine ScreedSaver II
Ligchine introduced the ScreedSaver II™ machine in 2008 as the world’s most competitively priced boom operated screed ever offered to the industry. ScreedSaver II™ includes a zero turn drive system (independent hydraulic front wheel drive) making it the perfect companion for cutup job sites and spaces that no other boom screed would attempt to complete. Powered by a Honda 20hp gas engine, the wireless remote controlled ScreedSaver II™ achieves world class FF/FL numbers that only a stationary boom operated screed can reliably produce.
We attach our standard 10.5’ (3.2m) screed head to a boom that reaches 12.5’ (3.8m) which means you cover 130 sq. ft/pass (12.1m2) resulting in screed rates up to 3,000 sq. ft./hour (278m2) or more depending upon site variables.
- Frame width = 4’ – 2” (1.3m)
- Front Tires (o/s to o/s) width = 4’ – 6” (1.4m)
- Boom arm retracted = 10’– 6″ (3.2m)
- Boom arm extended = 23’ – 5” (7.2m)
- Top of fiberglass hood = 4’ – 6” (1.4m) in drive mode: 3’ – 10” (1.2m) in parked mode
- 2,840 lbs (1,288 kgs) nominal with fluids (includes Center post attached but not the Screed Head)
- Extension distance = 12’ – 6” (3.8m)
- Auger/Plow Head = 10’– 6″ (3.2m). Weight = 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- 130 square feet (12.1m2) per pass without overlap.
- Automatic Laser Leveling – activate the wireless control button and the machine automatically adjusts the screed head at a rate of 10 times/second.
- Manual Leveling (wet screed) – 3 Hydraulic down riggers independently controlled with wireless radio.
- FCC/EC approved Wireless Transmitter and Receiver with backup cable control. 12 VDC operating system. Sealed Calcium/Calcium Automotive Battery. Electronics Control Center with centralized fuse and relay panel.
- Honda GX630, 20 HP, V-Twin, 4 stroke, Overhead valve, Air cooled, Key activated, Electric start. Regulated high capacity alternator.
- Unleaded Gasoline, 5 Gallon (19L) EPA registered system (DLGNPNHEQS13)
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive via wireless control (zero turn capable)
- Front Tires (2) – tubeless 23 x 8.50-12. Wheel 12”, 5 bolt pattern.
- Rear Tires (2) – tubeless 16.5 x 6.5-8. 360 degree free spinning, cast fork.
- Open loop with Master Manifold control. Fan cooled radiator.
- Fluid level, temperature and pressure gauges.
- Dual filtration system – In-line filter + Magnetic suction strainer.
- 20 Gallon (75L) capacity. ISO32 hydraulic fluid.
Screed Head – Paver Type with Roller – 9.5ft
Laser Trimble UL633 laser head and receivers
Spare Parts Kit
Lifting Harness (SS-II)
Sea Freight to Port
Includes 2 days on site training
|Ligchine Catalogue Betontools Australia||24/08/2018||2.88MB||download|
|Ligchine ScreedSaver II||24/08/2018||560.19KB||download|
|Ligchine Options Platform Systems Betontools Australia||24/08/2018||120.49KB||download|
|Ligchine Screed head Options Betontools Australia||24/08/2018||382.22KB||download|