Maxisafe ‘TEMPTEC’ Chemical, Thermal & Cut Resistant Large Glove GTT227-09
Maxisafe ‘TEMPTEC’ Chemical, Thermal & Cut Resistant Glove GTT227
- A double-layer glove, with thermal insulation and chemical resistance
- Two-tone wear indicator to permit glove changeout before abrasion penetrates the shell.
- Textured coating for excellent grip in wet or slippery conditions
- Freedom of movement; very comfortable highquality cotton lining.
- Multi-use chemical resistance (acids, aliphatic solvents) increased by heavy duty coating.
- The Temp-Tec gloves withstand brief contact with hot metals up to 250°C and contact to -70°C in hand area.
- Cold test was performed holding 9 lbs. of dry ice for 2 minutes.
- Handles slippery objects with reinforced grip.
- EN388 - 2 2 1 2
- EN374 - ACJKL
- EN407 - 0 2 X X X X
- EN511 - 1 1 1
Recommended and Industry Uses
- Food processing, ovens, hot hoses etc
- Hot steam lance cleaning operations
- Plastic extrusion operations
- Rubber Industry
- Road Surfacing
- Cold Storage Industry
|Maxisafe ‘TEMPTEC’ Chemical, Thermal & Cut Resistant Glove||16/11/2019||202.27KB||download|