Sigma Tile Cutter 1560mm MAX ART3F4M
Sigma Tile Cutter 1560mm MAX ART3F4M Due in warehouse 30th April
Designed to be used by professional and DIY, the Sigma 3F4 MAX is Sigma's latest 156cm tile cutter. With a broad base to support porcelain and ceramic tiles, it is the professional tile cutter of choice.
The main characteristics of this tile cutter is its precision, low weight and ability to easily cut most common porcelain and ceramic tiles up to 20mm thick. Cutting of the tile is achieved by placing the tile against the measurement arm which can swivel in both directions up to 45 degrees allowing a neat and clean cut at any chosen.
The easy grip Max push handle is used to score and snap the tile. By pushing extremely strong, this allows thick and difficult materials to be easily cut.
Major benefits of using a Sigma tile cutter made in Italy are:
- Every Sigma tile cutter comes with a full 5 year manufactures warranty
- Precision cutting of most quality ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Quality materials, all machines are made of high grade aluminium and steel
- The cutting wheel is made from Tungsten steel and is easily replaceable when and if required by the user
- Plastic feet are mounted to the bottom of the breaking arm to ensure no damage to the tile surface during the breaking process
- Fast, clean accurate cuts are easily achievable with minimal training.
There are optional accessories such as titanium cutting wheels, carrying cases (for models up to 770mm) and additional gauging square for the measuring arm for most models.
- Type: Manual
- Length Cut of: 1560 mm
- Max Cutting Thickness: 19 mm
- Max Tile Diagonal Cutting Length: 1103 mm
- Adjustable Diagonal Cutting Arm: No
- Blade/Wheel Diameter: 12 mm
- Comes with Blade/Wheel: Yes
- Weight: 39.4kg
- Warranty: 60 months