Steinel HLSCAN temperature Detector
To suit HL1920E, HL2020E, HG2120E, HG2320 E
Gone are the days of damages to temperature-sensitive materials.
Use this HLSCAN to detect the temperature of the surface of your work piece. Its smart visual and acoustical signals warn if the temperature on the work piece is higher or lower than the set point .
• Dimensions (BxHxT): 51 x 44 x 146.6 mm
• Voltage: 9V Battery (included in delivery)
• Max. temperature detection: 300 °C
• Optimal distance of detection: 15 cm
• Detection: 1 LED light ray
• Emission value settings: Emission value (0,85/0,9/0,95)
• Range of tolerance from when the HL Scan will warn (2.5% / 5% / 10%)
• Activation/deactivation of visual and acoustic warn function
• Visual warning in display: Red light = above set point
Green light = at set point
Blue light = under set point