Steinel Industrial 2000W Heat Gun
The practical HG350S hot air gun is particularly suitable for soldering, desoldering and heat-shrinking with perfect results.
The tool with the ergonomically shaped soft grip handle is comfortable to hold, compact in design, and fits into any tool box or service case without a problem. The temperature indicator signalise whether the outlet nozzle is still too hot to touch.
The HG350S is:
• Lightweight, ergonomic hot air gun.
• Integrated LED light.
• Integrated ring for hanging the tool.
• ESD safe: temperature display “Thermo-Signal”.
• Three-stage switch with HOT/COLD/OFF settings.
• Heavy-duty rubber-insulated power cord, for held-held and self-resting use.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 65 x 180 mm
• Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
• Power cord length: 2.2 m
• Airflow rate: 100 l/min.
• Electronically controlled: No
• Power consumption : 350 W
• Min. frequency: 50 Hz
• Min. temperature range: 50 °C
• Max. temperature range: 500 °C (With Nozzle)
• Temperature regulation: No
• Weight: 0.660 kg
• Special 7mm push on nozzles for increasing temperature or targeting the distribution of air.