Thor Tools Dekton ULTRA Thin Turbo Blade 125mm Chip Free Fast Cutting
The Thor Tools 105mm, 115mm and 125mm Dekton® dry cut blade offers technology that provides fabrication professionals the ability to get great cutting performance while working on Dekton® surfaces.
If you are a fabricator that cuts Cosentino® Dekton® surfaces you need to try this blade from Thor Tools
Stone fabrication professionals find themselves struggling to cut Dekton®, ceramic and porcelain materials because of the hardness of these materials. These sintered surfaces continue to grow in the market and require tools designed to perform well on them. Thor Tools has designed this 105mm diamond blade to effectively cut through Dekton® surface material. This 105mm, 115mm and 125mm Dekton dry cut blade from Thor Tools will enable fabricators to cut Dekton® materials confidentially and will produce a clean straight cut with minimal chipping during the process.
- Designed for Use on Dekton®, Neolith, Porcelain, Granite, Marble, Ceramic, Geoluxe and Lapitec.
- Thin Blade for Chip Free Fast Cutting
- Rigid Heat Reducing Core
- For Wet or Dry Use Versions
The Dekton® blade is available in the following sizes:
- 105mm Dekton Dry/Wet Cut Blade 105x20/16x1.1mm ULTRA thin Turbo Blade
- 115mm Dekton Dry/Wet Cut Blade 115x22.3/20x1.1mm ULTRA thin Turbo Blade
- 125mm Dekton Dry/Wet Cut Blade 125x22.23/20x1.1mm ULTRA thin Turbo Blade
- 150mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 150x25.4/22.3x1.6mm
- 180mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 180x25.4x1.6mm
- 200mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 200x25.4x1.6mm
- 230mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 230x25.4x1.6mm
- 250mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 250x25.4x1.6mm
- 300mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 300x60x25.4x2.0mm
- 350mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 350x60x25.4x2.0mm
- 350mm Dekton Wet Cut Blade 350x60x25.4x2.0mm SILENT
- Adaptor 60-25.4 Available for the 300mm and 350mm