COMEUP Lightweight Construction Hoist CWS-230
The Electric Wire Rope Hoists also known as a builder’s hoist are suited for a wide range of lifting applications such as warehouses, construction sites and factories.
Due to its compact and lightweight design, it is perfect for when easy installation and quick use is required.
•Automatic upper limit switch; when rope disc touches the limit arm, hoisting is automatically stopped.
•Dynamic and mechanical brake providing instant and safe braking.
•Convenient 240V / single phase power supply.
•Sensor arm automatically activates lower limit switch to stop motor if rope is under wound.
•Supplied with 3m power lead and industry plug & 10m heavy duty IP65 waterproof pendant control.
•Wire rope with 360º weighted hook with safety latch.
• Lifting capacity kg wire rope top layer: 230 kg
• Lifting speed / first layer: 9 m/min
• Lifting speed / top layer : 14 m/min
•Motor rating IP44, Output 220V-240V: 1.2 kW x 6 A
• Maximum lifting height: 24 m
• Braking methods / for motor: Electromagnetic
• Braking methods / for gear: Mechanical ratchet
• Wire rope / breaking strength: 1270 kg
• Winch Weight: 15 kg
• Gross Weight: 26 kg
• Box Dimension: 425 × 365 × 300 mm
•Optional mounting arm CRH-0710 (not available for CWS-300).
•Optional push trolley mount CRH-0720 (not available for CWS-300).
• Betontools takes no responsibility for incorrect assessment of hoist suitability
•This information should be used only as a guide. Each application will vary and must be assessed individually.
•Each wire rope hoist is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Come Up Hoist Brochure CWS230||23/08/2016||440KB||download|