Rokamat Acrylic and Cement Rendering Wireless Sponge Float
Long-necked sponge float with powerful lithium-ion battery pack No.: 35000
Mechanical floating with total freedom of movement? This is guaranteed by the innovation from ROKAMAT: the WIRELESS SPONGE FLOAT. Equipped with a powerful 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, this highly efficient long-necked sponge float offers all possibilities of a high-quality sponging machine for machining gypsum plaster and lime-cement renders – with no cumbersome cable around. It is precisely for floating on scaffoldings that independence from a socket and an extension cable brings real benefits.
The ROKAMAT WIRELESS SPONGE FLOAT is perfectly suited for large surfaces, too: Those who use it as a work assistant will be able to handle a surface about 50 per cent larger in the same period, compared to manual work. A large support surface also helps to ensure that even surface structures are always achieved.
To absolutely avoid that you might run out of power, a spare battery pack is included in delivery.
- Freedom of movement - no cumbersome cable
- Designed with powerful rechargeable battery - 5,2 Ah Li-Ion
- Optimal handling - efficient practice
- Even texture due to large operating surface
- Machining projection plaster and traditional thin coat gypsum finishing plasters, lime and cement based renders
- Producing an optimal filler sludge
- Perfect for working on scafoldings
Scope of Supply
- incl. 2 rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Charging device
- Supporting plate with Velcro 48000, and Sponge No.49300 350mm,
- See Rokamat Accessories for more options Available
|Rokamat Wireless Spoge Float Brochure||14/04/2021||6.51MB||download|