Montolit Masterpiuma EVO3 Tile Cutter 155cm 155P3
Montolit Masterpiuma EVO3 Tile Cutter 155cm
Multifunction, Power and Precision are the main features of the manual tile cutter Montolit Masterpiuma P3, an innovative solution for handheld cutting, 100% Made in Italy.
Montolit Masterpiuma tile cutters are the lightest among professional manual tile cutting tools. This range of super-professional tools can cut all types of tile, with thickness of 0-22 mm, quickly and accurately. Thanks to the large protractor square, even diagonal cutting is safe and simple.
- The Masterpiuma tile cutter range is engineered for easy cutting of all types of material: ceramics, porcelain and glass tiles, including glass mosaic.
- Accurate and extremely powerful ergonomic push scrib handle. Recognized as the most effective lever on the tile cutter market.
- Masterpiuma self adjustable patented scoring system facilitates and consistently speeds up the cutting and splitting process on every different thickness and material, either porcelain, ceramics or glass.
- Set-up, transport and storage of Masterpiuma tile cutters are quick and easy, thanks to the patented foldable design. This professional snap tile cutter doesn’t need to be dismantled.
Masterpiuma tile cutter features
- The Masterpiuma Tile Cutter has a die-cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel structure, for maximum strength and weather-resistance.
- A cut-off device made of special non-scratch plastic.
- A titanium wheel is standard (special for porcelain tiles).
- A protractor square and extension closed away without protruding beyond the profile of the cutter.
- Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and an extendable support rod for large-format tiles (63P3, 75P3, 93P3,125P3 and 155P3 models only).
- Masterpiuma 155P3, maximum cutting length 155 cm, 61 inches: the biggest cutter in the Masterpiuma family.