Max Rebar Tying Tool up to 22mm x 22mm with 1.0 mm Wire RB441T
Rebar Tying Tool up to 22mm x 22mm with 1.0 mm Wire
RB441T "TWINTIER" is a 7th generation of Max REBAR-TIER products, the most advanced cordless Re-bar tying machine. The TwinTier mounts 3 new innovative mechanisms making it the most efficient rebar tying tool on the market.
Double The Speed
The Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism increases productivity.
The Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie reducing wire usage.
The TwinTier can tie 4000 ties per battery charge and up to 240 ties per coil of wire (on 13mm x 13mm rebar).
Shorter Tie Height
The TwinTier's Wire Bending Mechanism (Pat. Pending) produces a shorter tie height. Less concrete is needed to fully cover a wire tie.
A Large Jaw
A large jaw enables the TwinTier to tie up to a 22mm x 22mm rebar.
Slim Arm Fits
Slim arm fits easily at a 45 degree angle for tight ties.
An Easy Push Gear
An easy push gear release effortlessly opens gears to quickly feed wire when loading the tool.
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Floor decking
- Floor heating
- Building floor
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Dimensions: 295mm(H) x 120mm(W) x 330mm(L)
- Minimum Ties Per Coil: 145
- Maximum Ties Per Coil: 265
- Applicable Wire Product/GA: TW1061T / 19Ga, TW1061T-PC / 19Ga, TW1061T-EG / 19Ga, TW1061T-S / 19Ga,
- Applicable Rebar Size: 10 x 10 - 22 x 22, up to 13 x 13 x 16 x 16(Unit: mm)
- Ties Per Charge: 4000
- Tie Speed: Approx. 1/2 sec
- Tie Wraps: 2
- Battery Charge Time: 40 minutes full charge