Maxisafe MaxiLite ‘Thunder’ Black Steel Toe Polyurethane Gumboot FWS804-13
Maxisafe MaxiLite ‘Thunder’ Black Steel Toe Polyurethane Gumboot
Features and Benefits
- Comply with AS/NZS 2210.3
- Kevlar midsole for underfoot protection
- Slip resistant soles
- Composite toecap to EN20345 (200 Joules)
- Lightweight - approximately 30% lighter than PVC!
- Comfortable - come with high quality inner-soles
- Durable - proven to last longer on concrete floors
- soles will not go hard, brittle and crack!
- Breathable - amazingly cool
- Excellent thermal insulation - warmer in the cold BUT cooler in the heat!
- High resistance to abrasion, chemicals & temperature
- High resistance to hydrolisys & bacterial proliferation
- High antistatic features
- Available in sizes 5 - 12
- Fishing & aquaculture
- Freezer work
|FWS804 Maxilite PU Gumboot||12/11/2019||212.56KB||download|