Rokamat GEX Renovation Grinder
ROKAMAT GEX Renovation Grinder
This one stands out amongst the renovation sanders: The ROKAMAT GEX is a unique adaptation talent.
It is agile and lightweight and scores with a super-flexibly positioned sanding head that can be slewed in each direction without any difficulty. It is also extremely user friendly for edge sanding, as the suction hood with side straight adapts to the edge angle in a sliding manner so that each surface can be sanded continuously without interrupting your work.
Finally, high traction (1.500 Watt) facilitates easy and efficient sanding with minimum effort.
Ergonomic operation is guaranteed, as the desired sanding angle can be adjusted to the respective working surface as deemed suitable. In turn, such optimised adjustment of the working position and the range allows for prolonged use of the renovation sander without fatigue.
With a special accessory, additionally available (support plate and sanding wheels), the GEX can very easily be converted to the GEX P parquet sander.
- Light weight: tool ca. 3,1 kg
- Special grinding head
- slewable in each direction
- angle adjustable
- designed for edge grinding
- Short and long-necked grinder in one! (grinding up to 3 m height)
- Grinding tight into the edges with adjustable grinding head
- Powerful grinding action with minimum effort (due to vacuum exhaust and perfect balance)
- Motor and grinding head separated by drive shaft-> weight distribution and longer motor life
- Antistatic design
- Compatible with Special Vacuum Cleaner ISP iPulse M
|Rokamat Gex Brochure||04/12/2017||313.42KB||download|