SoRoTo 120L Screed Mortar Cement Mixer Made in Denmark
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
Soroto 120L Paddle Mixer, 240V
• 123L total capacity
• 1.8kW 240V Single phase motor
• Tipping frame for bucket
• Mixer Speed: 30rpm
• Size: 720mm(W) x 950mm(L) x 1180mm(H)
• Weight: 90kg
A big mixer but still lightweight and handy
The SoRoTo 120-L is the largest paddle mixer in the world that runs on single phase voltage 240 V. Its ergonomically designed frame facilitates handling in spite of its size.
It is at present our only model equipped with multiple mixing arms with exchangeable mixing paddles
Where traditional paddle mixers only reach the doorway, the SoRoTo Mixer rolls easily through doors. You can take the flexible SoRoTo Mixer with you anywhere you like. There's no need to do it the hard way and carry mixing materials to remote corners -
SoRoTo's right on the spot.
The SoRoTo 120-L with its specialised paddles can mix all materials from sand and cement to self-level epoxies.
Air entrapment is kept to a minimum. Cement and polymer based materials can achieve a perfect homogeneous mix.
The SoRoTo Mixer is easy to transport and to handle
It runs on single phase voltage 230 Volts and weighs only 90 kg.
Advantages not be ignored!
• Removable paddles for ease of cleaning, without using tools.
• By tipping the mixer it can easily be loaded onto a car by means of the small wheels.
• Easily adjustable telescopic legs for discharge into bucket or wheelbarrow.
• Protective - motor switch Start/stop. The emergency stop may always be released without risks for operator, machine or material.
• Contents of bag are poured through charging hopper.
• After 3-5 minutes the perfect mix is discharged through chute at bottom of drum.
• The charging hopper is mounted on hinges and equipped with automatic mechanical switch to meet safety regulations.
• Rubber strap secures the charging hopper during transportation.
• In case of wear you can only need to change one paddle if the others are all right.